These things couldn't be more interrelated, to the point that I'd even say it myself, all illness is caused by imbalances of power. Absolutely, 100%, I believe that. It's a truth that I make all of my decisions by, you mean all of them, why yes Virginia, every single one of them.
Even the diabetes, you'd dare venture that a weakness in a power system caused the diabetes? Um yes, but don't ask me to get into the particulars, I'm still exploring it. All I know, is that diabetes is connected to a feeling of responsibility in one's life, either too much or too little.
And my daughter, as middle child, happened to go above and beyond in feeling responsible for telling her parents each and every day that they are "the bestest parents in the whole wide world", in case we'd ever forget it. And yes, I found that unusual, but at the time, I didn't know what to do with it.
I recognized that tendency in my own self, to overcompensate for the adults in my life, feeling responsible for their self-esteem and well-being. So, maybe it's a generational pattern, maybe some neglect on my part, but I don't think there's anything wrong with exploring the fact that my choices and understanding of power may have in some way contributed to her susceptibility to the illness. I've no qualms whatsoever admitting, or managing that.
Maybe it's an ideal, just part of the acceptance process. But knowing myself and the way I receive insights, doubtful. I think there's a precise and tangible energy to diabetes, and I believe I can feel it.
Not sure what stem cells would think, or on what level at this point healing can even be had. But energy, health, and power...all forces to keep in balance or it's hell you will reckon with. Take this weekend for example, until health, spirit fights back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment