Friday, August 28, 2009

All current

Except for that last word. What do you think the chances are it will come to me before I end this post? Care to make a bet on it? I'm always open.

Other than that, I'd say my Friday's complete, and on to the weekend. Monday, perhaps you'll be assigned the fifth word I can't remember, or something equally exciting. I'm basically a 6am, 11:15 (lunchtime), 3pm girl these days.

Such division is so concrete, I love it! And the appointments that surprise me in between, plus the lunchdates, it's all I'll ever need. Of course I live for the calendar's days off...two this month, Labor Day and the following week's Friday. Guess where I'll be, of course, at the cabin.

Plus a trip to Minneapolis will sneak itself in there somewhere, raising children to enjoy school AND life, it's all I could ever need. Ever. Where's that word, c'mon, time's a ticking. It's...it's...

Well, I guess I have bad timing.

No comments: