...some things in life are inescapable. Like people who always say "enjoy the now" or "there's only the now" and "now is what you should focus on". These people rule the world, and must know exactly what they're talking about all the time, so accustomed to living in the now, they are. Now people have so much to protect, only the other now people will ever understand. It's why they don't email and refuse to play Scrabble.
Flux afficianados know full well there are a zillion laters to get excited about, and a zillion and seven yesterdays to invest time and devotion in..., but they nonetheless grow comfortable with however. Well unless it involves email or Scrabble, then no thank you. No thank you, anymore.
Why argue with perfection, I mean go ahead and complain, for sure. But none of it can make us happy (I heard that once before) and some other resigned position that preferenced the now (can't quite recall it). But suddenly I'm remembering the title I thought of this weekend, and you bet your depressive ass I'm going to use it...nothing's perfect.
Coming very soon, y'all.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment