...that is so ridiculously high brow, you'd crap your pants. Well, you would if you were me. I'm sorry but, like I'm going to walk around in a pair of $500 Burbury rainboots as if the choice came perfectly naturally (t'wasn't even raining).
Don't get me wrong (like usual, pretending you don't know me)...I ate up that Williams Sonoma as if I didn't learn everything classy from my husband (I was raised in the ghetto). Actually, by then I was exhausted and sitting.
Exhausted how, you may ask, if an actual friend and not self-pitying? My readers usually are, it's just something I intuit, and then come to know. Purely spent from judging all the knee high boots, and their pure unsuitability for actual shopping.
For showing off maybe, if being a cover girl for your husband's wealth is something you enjoy ho-ing. And I don't. Plus, I'd never assume any of these women could spend like that on their own, because then they'd be thrifty and modest, like myself.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment