I'm keepin' it up until I'm slapped with a restrain-yourself order. They don't exist, so how worried am I? Let's be honest up front, I thought this recipe was from the Pioneer Woman.
Jersey diner coffee cake? Couldn't lag too far behind her revved up Chile con Queso or her Best Chocolate Sheet Cake, Ever. Both of which I've made, and her recipes ARE bullet proof.
But, this Jersey delight was straight out of Cooking with Anne's armory, and I'm not here to entice myself with recipes anyway, I promise!!
Instead, I'm blank map hunting. If I must announce it to myself, alone here, I'm re-studying Egypt like an ex-homeschooler should. The eras until the earliest possible writings from the Torah/Pentateuch (1250BC)...I kind of want to know the whole gist by heart.
So here's where I'm beginning my search. Of no interest to anyone besides myself, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment