Expect this one to be gory, war always is. I'm not sure how far we've come, until Earl's actual history lessons, but I can guess war is still as violent and all scary as it used to be. I'm most impressed by women, who dare to front and center on the line. After all THEY have to lose, after all THEY give up, to serve this country that nobody appreciates anyway.
They leave their children behind, deadset on being brave. Quietly asking in their meek acceptable way, could you please not burden me with your trivial problems right now, I'm leaving my CHILDREN BEHIND to serve in the war, you fucking moron!
Women should be allowed to call a spade a spade more often, don'tcha think? Well I do. I do, and I do. Yup, all three of 'em, if that's what it takes in this day and age to have to say "day and age" all the time, when you can't quite comprehend where the stupid saying even comes from. I blame history in this day and age, or the lack thereof.
So back to women, who deserve more respect in this day and age for all they give to stand by our brothers and defend our freedoms and especially hot pink nailpolish. Which I never partake in, if that lifts your burden more, and makes you hate us less. I'm speaking for all women here, you know the average kind, we're deplorable.
Yes you, take it personally. We take, and we take, and we take,...and even worse, we EXPECT! It has never been our right to expect, don't believe it's written anywhere in the Constitution, and certainly not in the Bible. We are to receive, you humble-less whores, and that's all this American's gonna say on that.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment