Man, am I paranoid! I was SURE Mani had already heard the news from my blog, but no, those tears were real. Guess I do have one real live friend I hadn't yet told. It's nice when everything just goes effortlessly back to normal, no damage between us, best friends in the world.
Just spilling out of the seams, I'm surrounded by gals who all know me, but how could they miss what I saw? You're not going to believe this, or are you. Nearly got kidnapped in my own mall by a band of dark skinned Africans, what...did I impose my good values on their criminal sex gangs now?
I just never know who I'm offending anymore. And don't get too close, I'm armed with two hot teas that'll burn the skin (or at least crimp your afro). Dance faster, dance faster!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment