Thursday, December 3, 2009

They're YOUR statistics, not mine

I could give a crap if society feels the need to scare women into not having children past "their prime"...I don't buy it. Oh, I've seen the ratios, and believed in math, still won't consume the research dollars as fact. I don't eat money for breakfast, and if you do, feel independently special.

Every gambler on earth knows, it's not charts the profitable psychic tunes into. Ask Winston Churchill himself, he WRITES history...doesn't just shit it out because he's told to. Wake up!!!

Just think how easy it would've been, oh I don't know, some months back when the DOW was at negative zero...had the simple-minded female newscaster I saw yesterday been powerful enough to convince. "Don't get TOO optimistic", said the dumb ho. Funny how things used to ring true.

I'm in a BAD mood today, and it started last night. I showed impatience and intolerance towards my husband for something SO insignificant, any rational person could've chalked that up to hormones. I wouldn't. I was irritated against my will before he innocently came home with Chinese dinner, and I snapped for no reason.

It was the saddest trickle-down this poor family keeps witnessing. I always know my marbles are permanently lost when kicking my dog is at the top of my list, to make me feel better. It usually doesn't. My husband didn't have the heart to sit down with us and eat. And no, I didn't really enjoy my own.

Every child in sight went into birth-order assigned panic, trying to soothe the dynamic with "please, make everything all right". Their souls get destroyed each and every time we break our code of honor, they look to us alone for solidarity, to strong-minded parents who love each other too much to fight.

I s'pose some people look at it as a "job" they're glad not to have. Enjoy your denial, bro.

No comments: