Yesterday, I felt as if all my sins were being torn from my heart against my will. Complete in my honesty, I condemned the prophets and seers to their faces, at first. In scanning my spirit, the confessions that rolled forth weren't offered willingly, it was as if God raped me.
You know how you can be standing within a short distance of someone, and they're wondering things about you, maybe what you do for a living. And your mind starts exploring the answer before they've even asked...even the deeper parts, that landed you where you are today?
Perhaps they assume some things wrongly, on purposely wrongly, and in eagerness to correct them you reveal more while defending. Feels like skilled manipulation of the spiritual force to me, instead of the commonly agreed upon "I'll reveal what God tells me."
That wasn't God's information, it was mine, I proclaimed. Each of the two took that lightly, trying to understand why I felt so condemned. "You're not being judged," they promised...and the previous sermon had explained that's Old Testament anyhow.
The release was through God, and no, we have no idea what's in there. Hmm. There was a Word, though, the most sensitive and generous male said. Actually, I've never had a vision quite like this, ever...I saw a clean, straight, white path.
He couldn't believe its purity, like made of white sand. Most people he'd see, had chaotic roads with twists and turns, eerie colors, and obstacles the size of boulders, or jagged rocks. Not mine, never ever seen before...all clean, and right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment